Mondays are for musings. If you haven't already, please read Christians in an age of aggression.
Tuesdays will be for prayer related to Monday's topic:
- Pray that Christians will neither be passive nor aggressive (nor passive aggressive) in response to offenses and infringements of rights, but instead winsome and wise (Colossians 4:6).
- Pray especially for our missionary partners in parts of the world where violent protests are taking place -- that they'll be protected from harm and bold to continue preaching the Gospel.
- Pray for God to have mercy on America, in light of our exportation of abortion-on-demand, so we can continue to spread the Gospel.
- Pray that Christians will do their civic duty by voting on November 6.
- Pray for our government leaders to be used of God to do His will.
Thank you for praying. Watch for what's new on Wednesday!