- Canada's Criminal code defines unborn children as non human beings!
- MP Stephen Woodworth has brought forward Motion 312 in an attempt to evaluate that law and possibly change it.
- Every political party in Canada is opposing Motion 312. Prime Minister Stephen Harper made it clear that he will vote against it.
- An estimated 100,000 plus letters and emails have been sent to our MPs this summer urging them to support Motion 312. And yet the word from MPs is that it will not pass unless they hear more from Canadians in support of it.
- There are over 4,000,000 evangelical Christians in Canada. That means 4 million people who have no excuse for ignoring the abuse of our unborn children (Psalm82:2-4). Nearly 4 million people, however, who have no idea what Motion 312 is and have not yet contacted their MP in favor of it.
'via Blog this'