Thursday, March 8, 2012

WEBCAST TODAY -- The Dad I Wish I Had: The Crisis of Fatherhood in the American Family

The Dad I Wish I Had: The Crisis of Fatherhood in the American Family: Join the webcast at noon on Thursday, March 8th as pastor, youth counselor, and former National Football League player Freddie Scott explains why our families need fathers and discusses opportunities to strengthen fatherhood in your own community.

Freddie Scott is the founder and president of Unlock the Champion, LLC, an organization dedicated empowering families and the teaching of fundamental life skills essential to character development for people who are raised in broken homes, especially athletes. His most recent research has made him aware of the tremendous need, now more than ever, for strong fathers in America's ever-changing culture and across the world. This understanding inspired his first book, The Dad I Wish I Had.

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment