Thursday, March 29, 2012

Jimmy Carter: Democrats Should Abandon Pro-Abortion Position

Jimmy Carter: Democrats Should Abandon Pro-Abortion Position | LifeNews.com: Appearing on the Laura Ingraham Show today, former President Jimmy Carter said he believes the Democratic Party should moderate its position on abortion, which it currently supports without limits and funded at taxpayer expense. Toning down the stridently pro-abortion position would help win back Republicans who abandoned the Democrats because of abortion and other liberal social issue positions.

Carter said: “I never have believed that Jesus Christ would approve of abortions and that was one of the problems I had when I was president having to uphold Roe v. Wade and I did everything I could to minimize the need for abortions."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment