Monday, March 12, 2012

The New Scar on My Soul

Articles: The New Scar on My Soul: "It never rains, but it pours," said the fertility doctor -- of the three embryos that were implanted, all three took. We were faced with the news of triplets. I was shocked, knowing the burden that would entail, but since God gave us three, I was prepared to do whatever I needed to do to help, manage, and provide.

"My wife? Something snapped. She insisted that we do a "selective reduction" from three to one, or else she would have a full abortion. She was adamant. She would not carry three. She would not carry two. I was presented with a Coventry-esque decision: save one, or save none. I chose the former, though I tried on several occasions to convince her to at least keep twins. I failed."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment