Friday, March 9, 2012

The Other Invisible Children – The Spirit of Kony is Alive In America Also

Many of the people who are getting involved with Invisible Children refuse to confront the invisible victims of the abortion holocaust. Bryan Kemper enumerates their excuses:
I don’t want to get involved with a political issue.
I know it is wrong but it is not for me to tell someone else what to do.
At least they won’t have to grow up in this world.
Abortion is inevitable, so we might as well keep it safe and legal.
We don’t know the parents’ situation; maybe they can’t afford a baby.
That is cool that you stand up, I just have other things I am called to do.
I don’t want to judge anyone.
The fetus is not “really” alive yet.
We just need to talk about Jesus, instead of political issues.
I can’t deal with abortion; it depresses me to think about it.
Abortion is too controversial; I don’t want to offend anyone.
I don’t believe in legislating morality.
These excuses are used not only by pro-choice people, but also those who claim to be pro-life or Christian. "They just don’t want to be vocal about it. The problem is that abortion is seen as controversial, and the Invisible Children project is not."

No comments:

Post a Comment