- He has tattoos all over his arms and spent a few years in jail.
- He lived a homosexual lifestyle and occasionally was a cross dresser.
- She is bipolar and comes from a broken home.
- She was a cutter and battled bulimia.
- He has been arrested and is still paying for some of his crimes.
- She comes from a non-christian home and grew up in "the hood".
- He used to sell drugs, got kicked out of college, was addicted to porn.
What would you do if they walked into your church? Would you politely welcome them? Would you hope they don't come back?
Editor: I'd add one more to the list -- She has three children with three different dads and isn't married to the father of her unborn child. What would your church do?
'via Blog this'