Friday, October 21, 2011

Cain Releases Clarifying Statement

Cain Releases Clarifying Statement: I'm Pro-Life on Abortion | LifeNews.com: "As to my political policy view on abortion, I am 100% pro-life. End of story. I will appoint judges who understand the original intent of the Constitution. Judges who are committed to the rule of law know that the Constitution contains no right to take the life of unborn children. I will oppose government funding of abortion. I will veto any legislation that contains funds for Planned Parenthood. I will do everything that a President can do, consistent with his constitutional role, to advance the culture of life."


Editor: So why didn't he say this when Piers Morgan was questioning him? Why didn't he answer Morgan's question?


'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment