Friday, April 15, 2011

An abortion survivor speaks out

http://abolishhumanabortion.blogspot.com/2011/04/survival-story-why-i-am-abolitionist.html When my parents told me that my mother had had an abortion it built up some malice towards my birth mother in me. But I have since gotten over that and come to a place where I have forgiven her, thanks to the Lord. But it also gave me an appreciation for life. God saved me from dying a horrible death before I was even born.

I was adopted by a family living in a completely different country. This is for those of you saying “well what will happen to the children if we don’t abort them? Their mothers don’t want them.” Trust me, they will be adopted. My adopted family has twelve children, ten of which were adopted! They will be adopted! I mean, if we would stop funding the stuff to do abortions and put it towards making adoption fees lower, many would adopt because many who want to adopt can’t afford the high adoption fees and therefore can’t adopt. So those children will be adopted.

No comments:

Post a Comment