Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pro-Abortion Attack on Heir to King Legacy

Pro-Abortion Blacks Attack Heir to King Legacy: Alveda King Calls for Boycott - Christian Newswire: Dr. Alveda King responds to the Religious Coalition for Reproductive Rights.

'It is absolutely ludicrous that abortion supporters would accuse a blood relative of Dr. King of hijacking the King legacy. Uncle Martin and my father, Rev. A. D. King were blood brothers. How can I hijack something that belongs to me? I am an heir to the King Family legacy,' she said. 'I have a right to stand at the Lincoln Memorial on the 47th Anniversary of my Uncle's 'I Have A Dream' speech. The Dream has yet to be realized. That Dream is in my genes and I carry forward in the fight for equality and justice for all blacks, including those in the womb.'

No comments:

Post a Comment