Monday, February 15, 2010

Kids and abortion: Start young

Elizabeth Trisler made national news after she was denied the chance to receive a legislative honor by the pro-abortion Ohio House Speaker. In an interview Friday, the teen said she was involved in the pro-life cause "before I was born." Then, her mother sat her down at a very young age to explain what abortion was. She had just been shooed out of the room after the topic came up on a Focus on the Family program.

"When I was really little, my mom told me about abortion ... that abortion was when they kill babies before they're born. And I said, 'That is wrong! I'm gonna stop that,'" said Trisler. "And you can picture: a little kid, they can stop anything! I made a list of people to call, you know - I figured if people knew, then how would they possibly let babies be killed?" she continued. "I made a list of phone numbers, I made this little trumpet thing, because I was going to announce it to the world." LifeSiteNews

No comments:

Post a Comment