Thursday, July 7, 2011

Rush Limbaugh On Casey Anthony Verdict, Abortion

Rush Limbaugh On Casey Anthony Verdict | Abortion | RealClearPolitics: "'You know, what I don't understand about it is they're [the media] all card-carrying liberals. When does the death of a child bother them? I've never seen them get so upset over the death of a child,' Rush Limbaugh said about the Casey Anthony verdict in his monologue on Wednesday.

'If the child had died, what, two years earlier in the womb this woman would be a star. She'd be a hero. And folks, I don't think that is a cliche to say. And I don't think it is as cheap attempt at humor. I think that while it may be uncomfortable to hear -- one of the reasons it is uncomfortable to hear is that there is an element of truth in it,' Limbaugh added.

No comments:

Post a Comment