Monday, November 14, 2011

Abortionist and Baptist minister: "Am I killing? Yes, I am. I know that."

Late term abortionist and Baptist Minister Dr. Curtis Boyd said that when he performs abortions he is "killing," and he has no issues with it whatsoever. "Am I killing? Yes, I am. I know that," Boyd said during a video interview with the news station following the opening of the Southwestern Women's Surgery Center abortion facility. By law, Boyd must have a surgery center in order to abort a child more than 16 weeks along.

The abortionist said he was a friend of the late Dr. George Tiller, a fellow later-term abortionist in Witchita, Kansas, who was gunned down earlier this year. Like Tiller he professes to be a Christian who prays about the abortions he does. Boyd told WFAA-TV he is an ordained Baptist minister who has now joined the Unitarian church. He said he prays often. "I'll ask that the spirit of this pregnancy be returned to God with love and understanding," he said. LifeSiteNews

Editor: He says he's done abortions on girls as young as 9 and 10. Did he report their pregnancies to authorities? The only way a girl that young is pregnant is by rape. Instead of reporting the abuse he enabled it to go on. Nice guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment